Pisga is a private company founded in 1997. We provide comprehensive Software and Hardware Solutions, mostly in the area of Production Management, Warehouse management and Logistics. For more information Contact us
Pisga has huge experience and knowledge in the development of Command and Control server software for Cloud and non-Cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions usually includes three building blocks layers:
- Data Structure layer: data model, process, parameters, specs, data source, alarms, users and permissions, administrative tools to - build, integrate and maintain the data.
- Data Collection layer:collect the data defined in the data structured layer. Data can be collected from all relevant sources (PLC’s, PC, Handset, barcode & QR readers, Biometry, RFID). Taking into consideration paper less environment, making sure collecting 100% accurate data on time from all the sources.
- Business Intelligent layer:Real time Visualization and alarms: to improve Efficiency, quality and operation cost reduction.
In addition we provide M2M hardware solutions RTUs (end points) - Development of Microcontroller-based devices, with various communication interfaces: Ethernet, WiFi, Cellular (GPRS, 3G) and more.
Pisga successfully implemented several Turn Key solutions in Israel and overseas (HQ and distributed plants) in the area of: Electronic, Automation, Aerospace & Defense, Plastic and Metal.
EnergyKeeper ProjectThe overall aim of the EnergyKeeper project is to design, develop and test a novel, scalable, sustainable and cost competitive flow battery based on organic redox active materials. Project will be developed by some innovative key partners in order to achieve the development, validation and demonstration of an efficient EES system. This system will be interoperable with BMS (Battery Management System) and smart power electronics that will be interact with the Smart Grid System capable to control, manage and optimize the functioning mode.
The goal is to provide several prosumer business models oriented to different types of communities in order to demonstrate that EnergyKeeper storage system will bring economic profit to end-users while providing stability to the electricity grid.
Pisga Project Rolls:
- System specification.
- Modelling design/ System Design: Architecture, Process , Data Base , services , API import export etc.
- Communication Protocols Development, data acquisition and data exchange. Communication between components , Real time Remote data collection Cyber security protection
- Business layer logic development prosumers : Generation , storage , stakeholders , transmission and distribution
- Develop Data Decision support DSS, Human Interface GUI • BI development: Analysing, Reports, Alerts.
|project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 731239.|
HomeSafe ProjectThe HomeSafe feasibility study conducts both technical and market validation for a proprietary health care solution which is a non-invasive Personal 24/7 Monitoring Management System (PMMS) based on a state of the art passive Ultra-Wideband Micro-power Sensor (UWMS) communicating with a Cloud-based Central Management Application Server to provide 24/7 professional analysis of the condition of the monitored person, their real-time location, posture, gait, a fall , noticeable deviations from their set daily routine, and onset of deterioration (signs of onset of frailty) with alerts driven via Artificial Intelligence-based early detection and reasoning module. It combines patented algorithms from the company Fall Gait Monitoring, hardware in the form of UWMS most likely from technology provider VAYYAR, and on top of these PISGA know-how on how to construct the software and cloud-based platform to turn sensing instruments into services. The solution addresses the societal challenge of the aging population and with that challenges and opportunities related to aging well, staying in one’s home longer, reducing demand on informal careers, reducing burden on social programs, ensuring quality of life, ensuring quality of care, and maintaining independence, privacy and dignity.
|project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 854352.|